What is the problem with school lunches?
After reading an article on the topic, Bitte and Hanna discuss the Swedish phenomenon of all children being served hot school lunches throughout their time in school, along with:
- What are the students served? How is it done? And what is the cost?
- The astonishing food waste in schools!
- The concept of “wish lunches”, is Sweden moving towards a school restaurant? What about medical necessity for a particular diet?
- How are school lunches handled internationally?
- What “should” a healthy packed lunch contain according to The European Food Information Council? (No surprises there, then.)
Enjoy this episode and don’t forget to join us at our “school” – LCU18 in Mallorca, where we get delicious, low carb lunches (and dinners!). Find your ticket here!