In this episode, Bitte and Hanna share their very best Mallorca tips with you! They have both spent a good amount of time on the island and share some of their golden nuggets and personal recommendations. Mallorca is so much more than just kids clubs and all inclusive hotels!
- Hanna recommends going to a local farmers market, especially the one in Inca on Thursdays and the one in Alcudia on Tuesdays and Sundays.
- Bitte’s favorite lamb restaurants in Orient, as well as Es Verger in Castell d’Alaro.
- Hanna’s beach tips for Mallorca include: Puro Beach Club Illetas, Cala Formentor, Es Trenc , and Gran Folies in Andratx
- Where to eat sea food according to Bitte: Hotel Portixol (Hoel Espléndido’s sister hotel!), La Parada del Mar and Mar de Nudos.
- Fancy having dinner on a cliff with the most gorgeous sunset and delicious food? Cap Rocat Sea Club!
- Palma de Mallorca as a city is definitely wort a visit.
- Also, hear more about Bitte’s “shopping” ritual! And Hanna’s biggest hobby! And what is the Number One reason to visit the island? Find out here!
Hope these tips help you on your next trip to beautiful Mallorca.
Enjoy this episode of The Low Carb Universe Show!