It’s back – another unforgettable episode of The Low Carb Universe Show!
Today, Bitte & Hanna are creating their own equivalent of the Swedish candy bag named Gott&Blandat (approx. “Good and mixed”). They are certainly keeping it PG and sugar free, as they discuss these topics (and much more):
- Their respective social media live streams: Bitte goes live at 6PM CET on Mondays on Facebook for Monday Motivation, and Hanna goes live at 6PM CET on Thursdays for Type 1 Thursday. Join in if you can! Otherwise all episodes are available on YouTube.
- Their brand new event diabetes. : Who is talking and what are they talking about?
- Events they’ll be at this spring. Come say hi!:
- LCU19, the signature event, tickets are selling and speakers have been announced!
- How do you make the best scrambled eggs? Bitte shares her insights.
What was your favorite piece of knowledge? Share it in a comment!
In this episode, Bitte and Hanna tell the whole story about The Low Carb Universe!
Because The Low Carb Universe has recently gotten a lot of new followers (yay, welcome!), an update on the how, why and what of the operations would be appropriate.
The ladies discuss the following, and much more, as usual:
- Their respective backgrounds, reasons for going low carb and how they got where they are today
- How do they work together, despite living far apart from each other?
- Why did they start The Low Carb Universe?
- What is the concept of The Low Carb Universe events?
- How do they choose locations?
- What is the best, and most goosebump, moment?
Did you perhaps learn something new from this episode? Leave a comment below!
In this week’s episode, Hanna chats to gynaecologist and internationally acclaimed women’s health expert, Dr Anna Cabeca.
Dr Cabeca just published her new book, The Hormone Fix, which is a wealth of knowledge about women’s health, hormones, menopause, sexual health and so much more. Order your copy today!
Listen in as Dr Anna and Hanna talk about this (and much more!):
- How Dr Anna got started?
- The importance of women’s health
- Menopause needs to be renamed!
- Hormones & imbalance
- Struggles and their lessons
- Peaceful transitions
- Lifestyle and attitude
- Power of community
- Keto-Green concept
- Sexual health
What was your biggest take away form this episode? Leave a comment below!