In episode 60 of The Low Carb Universe Show, we debunk some of our (current) favorite keto myths!
This was sparked by a comment in an online group about that the brain apparently dies on keto from not getting enough carbs? This is, incidentally, the first myth being debunked!
All of these myths are things that we’ve heard and seen around the keto-sphere for a while, and some of them keep coming back again and again.
Follow along as many more keto myths are dispelled throughout this 27 minute episode. And don’t miss Hanna’s explanation why Diabetic Keto Acidosis and ketosis aren’t the same thing. Also, don’t miss the legendary garlic chicken recipe we talk about – it’s legendary!
What is a keto myth that you’ve heard? Share it with us in a comment!
Today, Bitte and Hanna discuss how they’ve changed their views on treating illnesses, such as the common cold, before and on keto.
They talk about the following points (and everything in between):
- how their first treatment of illnesses has changed, and how they differ from each other!
- What supplements does Hanna take to combat early signs of illness? What does Bitte drink?
- When are, for example, antibiotics needed and when was the last time these two had to take them? (Hint: one is even current!)
- Why does Bitte think it’s fun to go to the doctors?
- What’s the deal with Keto Crotch?!
- Exciting new speaker announcement for the signature event LCU19 in November in Mallorca! (Hint: Power Rangers!)
Welcome to this week’s thrilling episode of The Low Carb Universe Show!
* Please note that there certainly are cases where medicine and pharmaceuticals are very much needed (just listen to the episode!).
What is your attitude to treating illnesses? Has it changed through low carb? Leave a comment!
It’s back – another unforgettable episode of The Low Carb Universe Show!
Today, Bitte & Hanna are creating their own equivalent of the Swedish candy bag named Gott&Blandat (approx. “Good and mixed”). They are certainly keeping it PG and sugar free, as they discuss these topics (and much more):
- Their respective social media live streams: Bitte goes live at 6PM CET on Mondays on Facebook for Monday Motivation, and Hanna goes live at 6PM CET on Thursdays for Type 1 Thursday. Join in if you can! Otherwise all episodes are available on YouTube.
- Their brand new event diabetes. : Who is talking and what are they talking about?
- Events they’ll be at this spring. Come say hi!:
- LCU19, the signature event, tickets are selling and speakers have been announced!
- How do you make the best scrambled eggs? Bitte shares her insights.
What was your favorite piece of knowledge? Share it in a comment!