It’s time for this week’s health boost – today we’re talking about alone time & friendly Swedish fika on The Low Carb Universe Show!
Sometimes it’s challenging to think of health boosts, or positive things that have happened altogether, until you realize that it’s all about a change of perspective and/or attitude. Once that has been changed, it all comes flowing back to you!
Today, we’re talking about the following, plus much more:
- Having alone time, the importance of it, and how and when
- The importance of having vanity mornings/times
- Hanna loved Ali Miller’s Avoritas (remove honey & coconut water for less carbs!) & Ditch The Carb’s nut free brownies!
- When the body, mind & soul need rest and chill – obey!
- Bitte’s Berries & Cream
- The new environmental thinking in Sweden, along with attention to food quality!
- Bitte’s friendly fika, what a start to her week!
- The Schedule for The Low Carb Universe 2019 is almost full! Check it out!
- Darryl Edwards TEDx talk has been watched over a quarter of a million times! Have you watched it?
- Our Event Only ticket – join us for the event and stay at your own place on Mallorca, perhaps!
Bring us along for a powerwalk or your coffee break, it’s your perfect boost in your day!
What’s your health boost this week? Share it with us in a comment!
Welcome to your weekly health boost on The Low Carb Universe Show – your place to be inspired! This week we discuss fast cars and comfort zones.
Along with this, we also discuss (and much more…) :
- Fall air – heaven or hell?
- Meat tasting at a restaurant AG in Stockholm
- Fast cars event gathering people with a common cause (just like our events!)
- News about The Low Carb Universe 2019:
- Comfort zones. When was the last time you got out of yours?
- Life is beautiful, and it’s your responsibility to find out how to see it.
- Today’s quote is: “You never get stronger if you only do easy things.”
Take us along for a short walk or a coffee break in the sun and enjoy the boost! Then check out our event coming up (with the new ticket type!), and please share your health boost this week with us in a comment.
Your weekly health boost is here – The Low Carb Universe Show is live and filled with Gratitude, as well as The Advanced Sleeper!
In this perfect-for-a-powerwalk/commute-length episode, we discuss the following (and so much more, but you should know that by now 😉 ) :
- Bitte’s very locally grown blackberries
- Eat real AND seasonal!
- Nose to tail eating
- A sleep study that made one of us The Advanced Sleeper!
- The important boost of good skin care
- CBD – yay or nay?
- GRATITUDE. Is gratitude your attitude?
- Reaching calorie goal expenditure, does that mean that you need to keep an eye on intake, too?
We’d love to hear from you, what’s your health boost this week? Share it with us in a comment and let’s inspire each other and others!