This Thursday, Bitte and Hanna take on a controversy worth discussing: how much fat “should” you eat on keto?
Inspired by #LCU18 speaker Maria Emmerich , they discuss the following:
- fat bombs and bulletproof drinks – are they necessary for keto success?
- The importance of lots of fat in the beginning of keto
- Keto products, do we need them? Or should we just eat real foods?
- Bitte lost weight while going super strict keto – a coincidence? And will Hanna reveal her methods of losing another pant size?
- Bone broth!
- And where should you go to discuss this question further? (Pst, we have an idea!)
Enjoy this, and much more, in todays episode of The Low Carb Universe Show!
“The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams” – Oprah Winfrey
This week, Bitte and Hanna give you a very exclusive peek behind the scenes of The Low Carb Universe!
What is it like to organise events like LCU? What is needed? And do the ladies have extensive knowledge about this topic? They discuss all of that, plus:
Today, listen in as Bitte and Hanna discuss clean vanity. Their keto make over didn’t start and end in the kitchen, it spread all over their house holds and have also included the bathrooms and body care sections.
- What is Bittes no-no ingredient in body care?
- Which natural deodorant works best? Is it the same for everyone?
- Natural make up – a jungle in and of itself!
- Is it necessary to change everything? (Hint: no, you do what you can and find great replacements for!)
Please do note that we are NOT sponsored by any companies that we may have mentioned in this episode. We have most definitely paid for these products ourselves and have no affiliation to the companies. We recommend them out of personal joy and excitement.
We’re fully embracing one of our core values in this episode, vanity and how it’s completely ok to want to be a tad of just that!
It’s Thursday – welcome to a new episode of The Low Carb Universe Show!