In this episode, Hanna welcomes Vanessa Spina, aka Ketogenic Girl & KetoLadies 2019 speaker to the show!
They talk about:
- Vanessa’s carnivore experiments
- Intuitive eating & mind-body connection
- The Big 5 Metabolic Hormones
- What is responsible vegetarianism?
- The KetoLadies Experience!
Join Vanessa & Co in beautiful Mallorca, Spain at KetoLadies 2019 in March: bit.ly/ketoladies
What was your biggest take away from this episode? Leave a comment below!
Welcome back! In this episode, Bitte and Hanna discuss the possibility of being vegan, living a life without animal products & produce.
Listen in as they share the following (and much more!):
- How widespread is veganism?
- The Swedish ministry of health’s recommendation on how to feed children a vegan diet
- Personal thoughts about veganism
- Their worry for the future
- Vegan keto?
- Eating for ideology vs health
- …as well as their plea to vegans to become friends!
What are your thoughts about veganism? Is it something you’d try? Leave a comment!
Listen in as the ladies discuss a lot of interesting topics, including these:
- What does Ximena do?
- How did she overcome PCOS, acne, alopecia, all dependant on insulin resistance?
- FAM: fertility awareness method
- Women aren’t just small men!
- Insulin resistance in women due to menstrual cycles
- The importance of community
- Keto for health vs weight loss
- And, as a returning speaker, Ximena shares her thoughts about her experience at our events! (Listen from minute 33:00!)
Favorite quote: “KetoLadies is one of the best things you can do for your epigenetics in 2019!” – Ximena de la Serna
What was your biggest take away from this episode? Leave a comment!