After a little break, we’re back with another episode of The Low Carb Universe Show! (We explain it all, you’ll understand why we had to take a break when you listen.)
WELCOME TO YOUR WEEKLY HEALTH BOOST!
We also discuss:
- What have we been up to?
- Our adventures in London, The PHCUK Conference , and Bitte’s dresses
- Our newsletter (sign up in the right hand corner of our website!)
- We give you this weeks health boost!
- Bitte talks about Vitamin D & morning yoga
- Hanna talks about her KetoCon 2019 experience & the power of community
- We also discuss Your ULTIMATE Health Boost – The Low Carb Universe 2019
What’s your biggest health boost this week? Share it with us in a comment!
In episode 60 of The Low Carb Universe Show, we debunk some of our (current) favorite keto myths!
This was sparked by a comment in an online group about that the brain apparently dies on keto from not getting enough carbs? This is, incidentally, the first myth being debunked!
All of these myths are things that we’ve heard and seen around the keto-sphere for a while, and some of them keep coming back again and again.
Follow along as many more keto myths are dispelled throughout this 27 minute episode. And don’t miss Hanna’s explanation why Diabetic Keto Acidosis and ketosis aren’t the same thing. Also, don’t miss the legendary garlic chicken recipe we talk about – it’s legendary!
What is a keto myth that you’ve heard? Share it with us in a comment!
Today, Bitte and Hanna discuss how they’ve changed their views on treating illnesses, such as the common cold, before and on keto.
They talk about the following points (and everything in between):
- how their first treatment of illnesses has changed, and how they differ from each other!
- What supplements does Hanna take to combat early signs of illness? What does Bitte drink?
- When are, for example, antibiotics needed and when was the last time these two had to take them? (Hint: one is even current!)
- Why does Bitte think it’s fun to go to the doctors?
- What’s the deal with Keto Crotch?!
- Exciting new speaker announcement for the signature event LCU19 in November in Mallorca! (Hint: Power Rangers!)
Welcome to this week’s thrilling episode of The Low Carb Universe Show!
* Please note that there certainly are cases where medicine and pharmaceuticals are very much needed (just listen to the episode!).
What is your attitude to treating illnesses? Has it changed through low carb? Leave a comment!