Welcome to your weekly health boost on The Low Carb Universe Show! Today, we’re talking about so many things, including Spain & Negative Spurs!
So, put on your walking shoes, hop on to your commute or just chill while listening to this fun episode, where we talk about all this (and much more!) :
- Bitte’s beloved Mallorca
- Alone time grocery shopping 💓
- Weather forecast for November released, because it looks really good!
- Hanna’s Barcelona Meet-Up
- The importance of community, knowledge, inspiration and fun – all baked into one and the same event! (See more in Hanna’s Monday live on Facebook) Join us for similar experiences at The Low Carb Universe 2019!
- Hanna’s Endocrinologist Visit… What was her claimed HbA1c?!
- Recognizing negative thought patterns and doing something about them
- Being spurred on by negative comments (& Hanna’s passionate speech)
- Do you know any low carb/real food critics that should be invited to The Low Carb Universe 2019? Let us know (and we’ll even give them a discount!)!
- Our Event Only ticket – join us for the event while staying somewhere else. Book now: bit.ly/lcu19!
What’s your health boost this week? Share it in a comment below!
The Low Carb Universe Show is back with your weekly health boost – today we’re talking about a road trip & a celebration of love!
In this weeks episode, we also talk about the following (and we laugh. A lot!) :
- Bitte’s boost of her life was this past weekend! Listen to what she got up to, and if you want to know more, check out her Monday chat on our Facebook page !
- The importance of spending time with likeminded people with similar interests
- The (bigger) importance of spending time with your BFF! Preferably on a road trip!
- Can you sell a Vitamin D boost?
- Hanna’s love celebration. Does acknowledging love always take a grand gesture? And does one need a partner for this?
- Noise vs signal of news sources
- Hanna’s ketone measurement, and what is GKI?
- The contagious boost of attending retreats! Want to get a boost? Join us at The Low Carb Universe 2019!
Bring us along for a walk, a coffee break in the sun or perhaps we can help make your commute a little bit more fun?
Speaking of a road trip, anyone remember what these lyrics are from? Let us know in a comment below!
Road-trippin’ with my two favorite allies
Fully loaded we got snacks and supplies
What’s your health boost this week? Did you also go on a road trip? Perhaps you’re looking for a Vitamin D boost? Share it with us in a comment below!
It’s time for this week’s health boost – today we’re talking about alone time & friendly Swedish fika on The Low Carb Universe Show!
Sometimes it’s challenging to think of health boosts, or positive things that have happened altogether, until you realize that it’s all about a change of perspective and/or attitude. Once that has been changed, it all comes flowing back to you!
Today, we’re talking about the following, plus much more:
- Having alone time, the importance of it, and how and when
- The importance of having vanity mornings/times
- Hanna loved Ali Miller’s Avoritas (remove honey & coconut water for less carbs!) & Ditch The Carb’s nut free brownies!
- When the body, mind & soul need rest and chill – obey!
- Bitte’s Berries & Cream
- The new environmental thinking in Sweden, along with attention to food quality!
- Bitte’s friendly fika, what a start to her week!
- The Schedule for The Low Carb Universe 2019 is almost full! Check it out!
- Darryl Edwards TEDx talk has been watched over a quarter of a million times! Have you watched it?
- Our Event Only ticket – join us for the event and stay at your own place on Mallorca, perhaps!
Bring us along for a powerwalk or your coffee break, it’s your perfect boost in your day!
What’s your health boost this week? Share it with us in a comment!