In this week’s episode, Bitte and Hanna chat about Bittes current celebration of 10 years of eating low carb!
They talk about this (and so much more, of course):
- how Bitte got started with low carb
- how her version of low carb has evolved throughout the years
- eating intuitively vs being militant about what to eat
- how much is eating low carb (or starting with it) a mental questions and one of attitude?
- …and how will Bitte celebrate?!
What do you think is the key of keeping a low carb way of eating sustainable? Let them know!
In this weeks episode, both Hanna and Bitte are back!
They discuss, amongst other things:
- the most important question on their guest survey – “Any improvements?” – and talk about some of the answers they got.
- their future plans with not one, not two but THREE events coming up next year! The first one is in March 2019, and it’s the second edition of KetoLadies, in beautiful Mallorca, Spain. After that, their brand new diabetes. event is in June 2019, close to Stockholm, Sweden. And the third one iiiiiiiiiiiiis…? You’ll have to listen in!
- …and much more!
Which events do they have the pleasure of welcoming you to? Let them know and let’s get excited!