In this episode, Hanna chats to KetoLadies 2019 speaker Elena Gross, neuroscientist and migraine patient!
They discuss the following:
- Who is Elena? What does she do? And why?
- The excitement for KetoLadies is rising!
- What is Elena’s background?
- How to manage migraine with Keto and beyond
- Is there a evolutionary role of migraine?
- How to turn challenges into fate
- …and much more!
Learn more about Elena in this podcast, before you meet her at KetoLadies in March!
What’s your biggest take away from today’s episode? Leave a comment below!
In this week’s episode, Bitte and Hanna chat about Bittes current celebration of 10 years of eating low carb!
They talk about this (and so much more, of course):
- how Bitte got started with low carb
- how her version of low carb has evolved throughout the years
- eating intuitively vs being militant about what to eat
- how much is eating low carb (or starting with it) a mental questions and one of attitude?
- …and how will Bitte celebrate?!
What do you think is the key of keeping a low carb way of eating sustainable? Let them know!