Welcome to your weekly health boost on The Low Carb Universe Show – your place to be inspired! This week we discuss fast cars and comfort zones.
Along with this, we also discuss (and much more…) :
- Fall air – heaven or hell?
- Meat tasting at a restaurant AG in Stockholm
- Fast cars event gathering people with a common cause (just like our events!)
- News about The Low Carb Universe 2019:
- Comfort zones. When was the last time you got out of yours?
- Life is beautiful, and it’s your responsibility to find out how to see it.
- Today’s quote is: “You never get stronger if you only do easy things.”
Take us along for a short walk or a coffee break in the sun and enjoy the boost! Then check out our event coming up (with the new ticket type!), and please share your health boost this week with us in a comment.
Your weekly health boost is here – The Low Carb Universe Show is live and filled with Gratitude, as well as The Advanced Sleeper!
In this perfect-for-a-powerwalk/commute-length episode, we discuss the following (and so much more, but you should know that by now 😉 ) :
- Bitte’s very locally grown blackberries
- Eat real AND seasonal!
- Nose to tail eating
- A sleep study that made one of us The Advanced Sleeper!
- The important boost of good skin care
- CBD – yay or nay?
- GRATITUDE. Is gratitude your attitude?
- Reaching calorie goal expenditure, does that mean that you need to keep an eye on intake, too?
We’d love to hear from you, what’s your health boost this week? Share it with us in a comment and let’s inspire each other and others!
Welcome to this week’s health boost with us on The Low Carb Universe Show – all about pickled herring & Tapetenwechsel! We’re excited to welcome you back to a brand new episode, perfect to bring along with you on a beautiful powerwalk in your neighborhood.
What we talk about this week? Check it out:
- Bitte talks about pickled herring
- We had dinner together at Rolfs Kök – hear the scoop here!
- Have fun things to look forward to (until our signature event The Low Carb Universe 2019, of course!)
- Eating REAL food is a health boost
- Swedish delicacies; pickled herring, löjrom (fish roe) & surströmming (hmm…)
- The beautiful german word “Tapetenwechsel” – Hanna changed her scenery and got energized
- The importance of changing your routine & challenging yourself!
What’s your health boost this week? Share it with us in a comment!