In this episode, both Bitte and Hanna are back after several weeks of interviews with their fabulous KetoLadies 2019 speakers!
Your hosts discuss e v e r y t h i n g that’s currently going on in The Low Carb, well, Universe! Amongst other things:
- KetoLadies 2019: the updated schedule, the added bonus speaker, there are tickets left!
- diabetes.: Tickets are available, including a day ticket! Some of the speakers have been revealed! Check out Hanna’s interview with Dr Westman and Dr Al Lawati!
- LCU19: Best. Event. Ever. by The Low Carb Universe! Tickets are here (if you know, you know!).
This is where you have the chance to influence our LCU19 event – who would you love to see speak at LCU19? Leave a comment!
In this week’s episode, Bitte chats to our fantastic KetoLadies 2019 speaker, Dr Angharad Powell, general practitioner and nutritional medicine!
They chat about the following (and so much more!):
- How did we actually find Angharad?
- Who is she? What does she do?
- How Angharad got to the low carb way of living and what it meant to her
- Her Type 2 Diabetes project in her native Wales
- The Ketchup Effect
- What will she be teaching us at KetoLadies 2019?
It will be incredibly exciting to welcome Angharad to Mallorca and KetoLadies in March! If you’re curious to learn more from her, why don’t you join us: bit.ly/ketoladies !
In this episode, Hanna chats to KetoLadies 2019 speaker Elena Gross, neuroscientist and migraine patient!
They discuss the following:
- Who is Elena? What does she do? And why?
- The excitement for KetoLadies is rising!
- What is Elena’s background?
- How to manage migraine with Keto and beyond
- Is there a evolutionary role of migraine?
- How to turn challenges into fate
- …and much more!
Learn more about Elena in this podcast, before you meet her at KetoLadies in March!
What’s your biggest take away from today’s episode? Leave a comment below!