Welcome back to your weekly health boost with The Low Carb Universe, where we discuss the importance of eyebrows and why self care isn’t selfish.
In this slightly shorter episode, we discuss the following:
- The Weather
- Vanity, eyebrows are key!
- Is an internet fast really a health boost?
- Important time with friends
- Bar Cubas roof top terrace – a hot tip for your next Palma visit!
- Helping yourself to stay healthy (so, self care) to help others isn’t selfish!
- What lifestyle measures are needed for self care?
- The ELECTROLYTES that revolutionized Hanna’s life
- Mallorca right now – Bitte gives a status report (including her almost car crash!)!
- Hotel Espléndido & why you should book your ticket for The Low Carb Universe 2019 now! (Do so here: bit.ly/lcu19)
What’s your health boost this week? Share it with us in a comment!
We’re back with another episode of The Low Carb Universe Show – your weekly health boost!
Today, we’re discussing the ultimate health boost (that you have the rare opportunity of joining!)!
We also discuss:
- Hanna’s new Vitamin D helper – dminder
- Bitte’s Boost: her speaker interview with Erik Hörstadius!
- Spreading health
- Connection & community
- Food & Nutrition
- Perhaps a little bling…?
If you want o experience the ultimate health boost with us, come join us in Mallorca in November, where all of this (and so much more) awaits! We can’t wait to show you Mallorca and our Universe – you just have to show up. You can find your ticket here: bit.ly/lcu19
What is your health boost this week? Share it in a comment!
It’s time for your weekly health boost with us, Hanna & Bitte, on The Low Carb Universe Show!
This is where we inspire you to find out how you can boost your health this week, whether that’s in your body, mind, heart and soul. So, put on a pair of head phones and take a brisk walk (also a health boost!) with us!
In this episode, we’re discussing the following:
- We’re happy to be happy
- Early AF morning walks
- Florence, Italy
- The weather (and when is Mallorca actually the most beautiful?)
- New exercise routines
- A wedding
- Date nights
- Letting go
- …and much more!
We want to hear from you – what’s your biggest health boost this week? Share it in a comment!