In this week’s episode, Bitte is chatting to addiction expert and registered nurse Bitten Jonsson!
They talk about her journey from being an alcoholic and sugar addicted up until today when she’s been a recovering addict for 33 years.
This 30-ish minute episode is jam packed with great information and knowledge, including the following:
- The different dimensions of a “white christmas”
- How Bitten discovered that she was a sugar addict
- KetoLadies 2018 were Bitten was one of the speakers
- Bitten’s passions – both professional and personal!
- How she discovered LCHF and what impact that had on her
- … and much more!
Bitten Jonsson is returning as a speaker for KetoLadies 2019 in beautiful Puerto de Sóller in Mallorca, 7th-10th March 2019. If you want to learn from her – and meet a truly inspiring person – you should join us!
You’ll find more information and tickets here: KetoLadies 2019
In today’s episode, Hanna is chatting to none other than Dr Eric Westman!
They talk about Eric’s background in medicine, that he’s a returning speaker at the LCU events, the all new diabetes. event (where Eric is one of the speakers!), where we are at in terms of Type 2 Diabetes research, as well as HEALClinics and their current crowdfund!
We’d love to hear from you – what was your biggest learning from this episode?
Would you like to meet Eric and continue discussing low carb nutrition, diabetes and so much more? Join us for our first diabetes. event in June! More info to follow shortly.
3:29: Eric talks about his 20 years of experience with low carb
5:04: “Nutrition is the key!”
9:00: “All chronic, non-infectious modern time illnesses are lifestyle related”
11:30: The old taboo of studying high fat diets
14:33: The religious shunning of meat
18:40 We discuss our LCU events
21:46 The curiosity of the guests
26:35: Our brand new diabetes. event!
28:11: Current T2D research
32:50: What energises Eric?
34:35: HEALClinics: concept, who & where
39:09: How car you help HEALClinics? (Here’s the link to their current crowdfund, where you can become an equity holder within minutes: https://www.healclinics.com/offering)
Hola from Mallorca! In today’s episode, Bitte and Hanna appreciate a little help from their keto friends who have recently visited them, or will visit them soon, to create a fantastically ketolicious holiday gift guide!
Of course they talk about more than the following awesome products and gifts, too. If you’re interested in getting any of these highly recommended books, things or other items mentioned, here are the links*:
- Vanessa Spina: Keto Essentials: 150 Ketogenic Recipes to Revitalize, Heal, and Shed Weight
- Maria Emmerich’s 7 keto books, including her newest Keto Instant Pot, can be found here!
- Ivor Cummins & Dr Jeffry Gerber: Eat Rich, Live Long: Mastering the Low-Carb & Keto Spectrum for Weight Loss and Longevity
- Julia Tulipan, et al: Der Keto-Kompass: Das aktuelle Wissen über Ketone, Ketose und ketogene Ernährung. Wirkweisen, Anwendungen und Chancen in jedem Alter. Mit 30 Rezepten.
- Romina Scalco: Schlank gleich glücklich?: Was Abnehmen mit Glücklichsein zu tun hat und warum wir viel öfter Arschbomben machen sollten.
- Ann Fernholm: My Sweet Heart
- Patricia Daly: The Ketogenic Kitchen: Low Carb. High Fat. Extraordinary Health.
- Darryl Edwards: Animal Moves: How to Move Like an Animal to Get You Leaner, Fitter, Stronger and Healthier for Life
For those who have everything
- Dr Eric Westman & HEAL Clinics crowdfund
- Luis Villasenor: Ketogains Bootcamp
- Dietary Science Foundation donation
- DietDoctor membership
And our final gift idea is, of course, a ticket to KetoLadies 2019! Join us for an unforgettable long weekend filled with health, yummy food, happy memories, new information, new friends and so much more. Surprise a loved one!
Hopefully your/Santa’s list of gifts just got a bit easier! Do you have more suggestions of amazing low carb gifts to give? Leave us a comment!
*Please note* that we are in no way sponsored or otherwise affiliated with any of these products, they’re just fantastic creations by amazing people!