Happy International Women’s Day! And welcome to episode 6 of The Low Carb Show – another completely unfiltered episode with lots of joy and love!
Today, we start off with interviewing…. each other! Which then spirals into a KetoLadies excitement, with a swirl through gender equality, mansplaining and then, finally, some more KetoLadies!
Enjoy & see you next week!
Hello dear low carber!
It’s time to take 15 minutes out of your hectic day and join us for another fun(ny) episode of The Low Carb Universe Show!
In this weeks episode, we’ll talk about:
- Recent low carb events we’ve attended
- Why is it important to go to conferences?
- What’s the joy when you already know a fair deal of information about the topic at hand?
- What was Hannas’ debut talk in Swedish all about?
- How much will the temperature difference be between Sweden and Mallorca when we go there next week?
- 1st March is the last day for KetoLadies ticket sales!
- …and what does Bitte mean by that we´re together physically?! :-O
- Give Hanna a recommendation for an international functional medicine practitioner!
- KetoLadies tickets – very last chance!
- Check out our beyond awesome LCU18 speakers.
- Secure your LCU18 ticket for November already now!
Listen in and let us know what you think!
Do you have any topics you’d like us to discuss semi-live on air? Let us know!
E N J O Y ! <3
Hey lovely low carber!
Welcome to our 4th episode of The Low Carb Universe Show! Today, we’ll be discussing the following:
- Plateaus, stalls and being in a rut: why, how and what?
- How can you break a stall?
- Hormones vs calories
- Tracking – friend or foe?
- Why conferences are important, even if you’re not “that into” the topics and/or speakers
- Neither of us can remember the word for gravity, and it’s severely hilarious!
Links mentioned are:
Please let us know what you think and what topics YOU think we should cover in our pod!