Hello dear low carber!
It’s time to take 15 minutes out of your hectic day and join us for another fun(ny) episode of The Low Carb Universe Show!
In this weeks episode, we’ll talk about:
- Recent low carb events we’ve attended
- Why is it important to go to conferences?
- What’s the joy when you already know a fair deal of information about the topic at hand?
- What was Hannas’ debut talk in Swedish all about?
- How much will the temperature difference be between Sweden and Mallorca when we go there next week?
- 1st March is the last day for KetoLadies ticket sales!
- …and what does Bitte mean by that we´re together physically?! :-O
- Give Hanna a recommendation for an international functional medicine practitioner!
- KetoLadies tickets – very last chance!
- Check out our beyond awesome LCU18 speakers.
- Secure your LCU18 ticket for November already now!
Listen in and let us know what you think!
Do you have any topics you’d like us to discuss semi-live on air? Let us know!
E N J O Y ! <3