What is Hanna’s why? Why is she low carber for life?
Welcome to Episode 12 of The Low Carb Universe Show!
In this weeks episode, Hanna shares her experience with low carb and Type 1 Diabetes with you, including these points:
- Discovering different ways of treating T1D
- The Diabetic Online Community
- How was it growing up with T1D? How did Hannas’ parents take it?
- Hannas early mistakes with low carb and diabetes
- Some good old keto & T1D myth busting!
* Please note: The only purpose of this podcast is to educate and to inform. It is no substitute for professional care by a doctor or other qualified medical professional. This podcast is provided on the understanding that it does not constitute medical or other professional advice or services. Instead, we encourage you to discuss your options with a health care provider who specializes in treating Type 1 Diabetes.
Enjoy and please let Hanna know if you have any questions for her in the comments below!
What is Bitte’s why? Why is she a low carber for life?
Welcome to Episode 11 of The Low Carb Universe Show!
In this weeks episode, Bitte’s sharing her soon 10 year low carb adventure with you. Plus these points:
- What life was like pre-low carb (in one word, “crappy”)
- Dr Annika Dahlqvist is keto queen
- When Bitte’s body said “gimme all the good fats”
- The health care solution to all Bitte’s problems was pills
- “It’s all about trusting yourself”
Enjoy hearing all about Bitte’s successes, trials and errors and how she really feels now.
If you have any questions for Bitte, please leave her a comment below!
Welcome to this weeks episode, episode 10 of The Low Carb Universe Show!
Today, Bitte and Hanna discuss the importance of relaxing in this weeks “sickest and sexiest” podcast:
- How important it is to listen to your body
- How our individual burnouts make us a better team
- The beautiful art of doing nothing
- Challenge us to do crazy stuff (put your ideas in a comment below!)
- …and can Bitte twerk?!
All this in todays episode of just 15 minutes 13 seconds.
Enjoy and do take excellent care of yourself!