Welcome to another new episode of The Low Carb Universe Show!
In this weeks episode, Bitte and Hanna discuss keto and traveling, and:
- share their best tips for staying keto while on the road. Or not to, if you choose to go that way (We warn sensitive listeners that we verge in to some pretty liberal low-carb-talk!)!
- What was Bitte’s worst breakfast experience?
- And how low carb is food in Mallorca?
- What is pa amb oli?
- Do buffets make it easier or more difficult to stay keto?
- …and what is the safest keto option for traveling this year?!
All this, and more in this enjoyable and chatty episode!
(We also warn audiophiles that the sound quality isn’t the best today. Sorry!)