It’s time for this week’s health boost – today we’re talking about alone time & friendly Swedish fika on The Low Carb Universe Show!
Sometimes it’s challenging to think of health boosts, or positive things that have happened altogether, until you realize that it’s all about a change of perspective and/or attitude. Once that has been changed, it all comes flowing back to you!
Today, we’re talking about the following, plus much more:
- Having alone time, the importance of it, and how and when
- The importance of having vanity mornings/times
- Hanna loved Ali Miller’s Avoritas (remove honey & coconut water for less carbs!) & Ditch The Carb’s nut free brownies!
- When the body, mind & soul need rest and chill – obey!
- Bitte’s Berries & Cream
- The new environmental thinking in Sweden, along with attention to food quality!
- Bitte’s friendly fika, what a start to her week!
- The Schedule for The Low Carb Universe 2019 is almost full! Check it out!
- Darryl Edwards TEDx talk has been watched over a quarter of a million times! Have you watched it?
- Our Event Only ticket – join us for the event and stay at your own place on Mallorca, perhaps!
Bring us along for a powerwalk or your coffee break, it’s your perfect boost in your day!
What’s your health boost this week? Share it with us in a comment!