Hola from Mallorca! In today’s episode, Bitte and Hanna appreciate a little help from their keto friends who have recently visited them, or will visit them soon, to create a fantastically ketolicious holiday gift guide!
Of course they talk about more than the following awesome products and gifts, too. If you’re interested in getting any of these highly recommended books, things or other items mentioned, here are the links*:
- Vanessa Spina: Keto Essentials: 150 Ketogenic Recipes to Revitalize, Heal, and Shed Weight
- Maria Emmerich’s 7 keto books, including her newest Keto Instant Pot, can be found here!
- Ivor Cummins & Dr Jeffry Gerber: Eat Rich, Live Long: Mastering the Low-Carb & Keto Spectrum for Weight Loss and Longevity
- Julia Tulipan, et al: Der Keto-Kompass: Das aktuelle Wissen über Ketone, Ketose und ketogene Ernährung. Wirkweisen, Anwendungen und Chancen in jedem Alter. Mit 30 Rezepten.
- Romina Scalco: Schlank gleich glücklich?: Was Abnehmen mit Glücklichsein zu tun hat und warum wir viel öfter Arschbomben machen sollten.
- Ann Fernholm: My Sweet Heart
- Patricia Daly: The Ketogenic Kitchen: Low Carb. High Fat. Extraordinary Health.
- Darryl Edwards: Animal Moves: How to Move Like an Animal to Get You Leaner, Fitter, Stronger and Healthier for Life
For those who have everything
- Dr Eric Westman & HEAL Clinics crowdfund
- Luis Villasenor: Ketogains Bootcamp
- Dietary Science Foundation donation
- DietDoctor membership
And our final gift idea is, of course, a ticket to KetoLadies 2019! Join us for an unforgettable long weekend filled with health, yummy food, happy memories, new information, new friends and so much more. Surprise a loved one!
Hopefully your/Santa’s list of gifts just got a bit easier! Do you have more suggestions of amazing low carb gifts to give? Leave us a comment!
*Please note* that we are in no way sponsored or otherwise affiliated with any of these products, they’re just fantastic creations by amazing people!