Cluster boosts & a Birthday – welcome to this weeks health boost with us on The Low Carb Universe Show!
In this episode, both of us share a cluster-boost, health, happiness, movement and joy. As well as:
- Bitte’s friend came to visit
- They hiked in Puerto de Sóller, visited Hotel Esplendido (where our events take place) and did a guided meditation
- They watched lots of rom-coms (because they are life)
- Benefits of eating real foods & the wish to attend our The Low Carb Universe 2019 retreat
- Hanna’s final HbA1c & the amazing feeling of being a blip in the system
- Hanna’s birthday! Hear all about the celebrations & Maria Emmerich’s (speaker at our event!) beyond amazing butter pecan cheesecake Yum!
- Feeling loved
- The gratitude of getting to start another year
- The importance of Facebook/social media birthday greetings
- Self secure & more authenticity with age!
- NEW SPEAKER ALERT!
- “Become a star in The Low Carb Universe” – grab your ticket to our retreat in Mallorca here: bit.ly/lcu19
Take us along for a walk, your coffee break or let us make your commute more bearable!
We would love to hear from you – what’s your health boost this week? Share it with us in a comment!